This morning I went for my first run in weeks.
Why this morning, you ask?
- The Wonju Marathon 10K is less than a month away and I don’t want to die
- I’ve been feeling sluggish and worn down
- Fall arrived suddenly and without preamble last weekend, so it’s cool enough to run outside again
- I had a free class period this morning
- While teaching fifth graders this morning about my hobbies, one of them suggested ‘dieting.’
Subtlety is not the strong suit of fifth grade boys, IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING.