Things I Need to do Tonight:
- Grading homework for my TESOL students
- Planning the week’s lessons
- Learning the not-planned-by-me lessons I have to teach this week
Things I Have Done Tonight:
- Eaten dinner
- Hung up laundry
- Hung up new coat hooks
- Put coats on hooks
- Emptied coat pockets (found camera, batteries, bus card, 30,000 W in cash, elastic headband, lip balm)
- Contemplated size of coat pockets
- Picked up assignments to grade from office
- Begun this post.
Things I Keep Doing Tonight, and for the Past Week:
Things that have Adversely Impacted my Day:
- Computer refusing to turn on at the start of teaching 2-hour class
- New pants ripping unfortunately.
- Not Noticing item 2 until the end of the day.
Things that Reversed Previous List:
- Everything from the Third List
- Christmas package from Lauren
I’m off now to accomplish the First List.