- Drinking enough tea to float a sizable yacht.
- Screwed up sleep times = perfect Skype opportunity with Home.
- Seeing Mom, Lou, Sarah, and Neens for the first time in months…I’d get sick again immediately for that part of it (but I’d better not have to) (and I forgive you for scarfing down that cheesy garlic bread right in front of me.)
(I do not forgive you for the dark chocolate truffles. SARAH.)
- Finally finishing Season 2 of Dr. Who.
- Wearing the Red Scarf.
- Time Alone.
- Heated floors. Why they don’t do this everywhere I will never know. It’s brilliant.
Here’s to getting better Right Away. More tea, anyone?